Versique Hosts Eighth Annual Community Event
April 23rd, 2019 – Versique announced today the launch of its eighth annual professional accessory drive in support of local non-profit, Dress for Success Twin Cities. The accessory drive will run April 22nd – May 9th and will conclude with a celebratory happy hour to be held at the Minneapolis Golf Club on Thursday, May 9th from 4:00 PM-8:00 PM. The evening is open to the public and includes hors d’oeuvres, networking, live music and a variety of activities including a live and silent auction, raffle items, entertainment by Joe Hysell and the Ramblin’ Mercenaries, and more!
- Hosted at the Minneapolis Golf Club
- Live music by Joe Hysell and the Ramblin’ Mercenaries
- Silent auction and raffle prizes include: Salon and spa gift baskets, rounds of golf, seven night stay in Naples, FL, professional sports tickets and merchandise, food and brewery gift cards from some of the best in the Twin Cities, handbags, and so much more!
Women’s professional accessory donations for the drive will be accepted at Versique’s offices from April 22nd-May 9th. The office is located at 6465 Wayzata Blvd, Suite 800, Minneapolis, MN 55426, and is open from 8 AM-5 PM every weekday. Accessories are also typically brought to the celebratory event at the Minneapolis Golf Club on May 9th.
Acceptable accessory donations include: jewelry, handbags, shoes, belts, scarves, etc. Regrettably, the following donations cannot be accepted: non-interview appropriate attire, sportswear or causal clothes, evening wear, used undergarments, cosmetics, dress socks, and pantyhose.
Financial donations are welcomed either online at our event fundraiser page (Donate Here) or by check. Checks can be made out to “Dress for Success Twin Cities” and can be sent to Versique’s office or delivered the evening of the Versique Community Event. Last year’s drive resulted in guests generously donating 360+ clothing donation and had nearly over 200 guests in attendance. In addition to the donations, the event raised just over $28,000 in financial donations from the silent auction, raffle, and other events held at the event.
“We are honored to partner with Dress for Success for the eighth year,” says Chris Ohlendorf, Owner of Versique. “The organization makes such an impact on the community, and we are thankful to be able to help any way we can.”
Dress for Success Twin Cities promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support, and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. Versique’s company culture and core values prioritize supporting the community and finding meaningful ways to give back to local non-profit organizations.
Other Posts by the Author
- 3 Areas To Improve Your Candidate Selection Process – Podcast | S2:E8
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal Ranks Versique Search & Consulting One of Largest Executive Search Firms
- How to Manage Executive Transition Through Interim Leadership – Podcast | S2:E7
Leave a Reply