Versique’s Seventh Annual Dress for Success- Results
Versique recently hosted its seventh annual Dress for Success & Simon Says Give clothing drive and happy hour at The Metropolitan Ballroom, and the results are in! Over 200 individuals attended and even more dropped off clothing and financial donations prior to the event, which was held on Thursday, May 3rd.
“Partnering with Versique for the seventh year has been wonderful for our organization,” said Stephanie Silvers, Executive Director of Dress for Success Twin Cities. “We rely on the financial support and volunteer involvement from companies and individuals in the community. We look forward to their partnership for years to come!”
“We are honored to be associated with Versique! The team shows up each year to volunteer for our events, provides monetary donations and this year added us to the line-up to the Dress for Success Happy Hour event. We are thrilled to have our strategic partnership grow and are thankful to all that attended and donated to this year’s event! It’s one of my favorite events in the Twin Cities each year”. Dina Simon – President Simon Says Give
The community donated just over 360 bags of women’s professional clothing and raised $28,637 to Dress for Success Twin Cities and Simon Says Give.
Guests: Over 200 guests attended
Clothing Donations: 360+ bags of clothing
Financial Donations: $28,637 raised
- There were over 100 silent auction and raffle items generously donated. A few items were: Michael Kors handbags, Twins and United tickets, rounds of golf, spa gift baskets, iFloat, wine and gift card pull, and more!
- Both Dress for Success Twin Cities and Simon Says Give shared information about their organizations. A Dress for Success client presented on their touching experience with the organization. We also had live music entertainment from Kat Perkins all evening.
- This has been our most successful Dress for Success fundraising event and we are excited to see you again next year!
A huge thank you to our sponsors:
- Platinum Bank
- Parqa Digital Marketing Agency
- Animal Adventures
- Steinkraus Plumbing Inc.
- Best & Flannigan
Here are a few pictures from the event:
ABOUT DRESS FOR SUCCESS
Dress for Success is an international non-profit organization that promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support, and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. Since starting operations in 1997, Dress for Success has expanded to more than 130 cities in 16 countries. Dress for Success Twin Cities was established in January 2010 and since then has helped more than 2,500 women. Visit the Dress for Success Twin Cities website to learn more.
ABOUT SIMON SAYS GIVE
Simon Says Give is a kid founded and kid operated nonprofit. Our Tagline: Kids Celebrating Kids. Our Mission: To develop the next generation of leaders to be unstoppable. Our Goal: To impact 2 million kids by 2022.
Versique is a Minneapolis-based search and consulting firm specializing in the following practice areas: IT, HR, marketing, engineering/operations, finance/accounting, sales, CPG (consumer packaged goods), manufacturing, health care and executive retained search. Versique’s team brings more than 400 years of combined experience in the recruiting industry and has one of the strongest networks in the Midwest. Our core values include collaboration, continuous improvement, and community engagement—we remain dedicated to giving back whenever we can. Versique’s name reflects a commitment to be both “versatile” and “unique” when it comes to recruiting, taking pride in building valuable relationships that lead to success for clients, candidates, and consultants alike.
Other Posts by the Author
- How Your Company’s Brand Boosts Employee Retention – Podcast | S2:E14
- Versique Acquires Midwest Financial Search Inc.
- Steve Yakesh Promoted to President of Direct Hire and Executive Search
Leave a Reply