WCCO Interview: The 8th Annual Versique Community Event
Tiffany Kuehl joins WCCO to talk about the Versique 8th Annual Community Event. She discusses the mission surrounding the fundraiser, details about the accessory drive, and how you can get involved to help support local nonprofits Dress For Success Twin Cities and Simon Says Give. This event is open to the public. Get click here for all the details and to RSVP.
Accessory drive from April 22nd – May 9th. Acceptable accessory donations include: jewelry, handbags, shoes, belts, scarves, etc. Donation drop off: Versique Search and Consulting: 6465 Wayzata Blvd Suite 800, Minneapolis, MN 55426
Our celebratory fundraising event is open to the public and will include the following:
- Drinks and Hors d’oeuvres
- Live Entertainment
- Silent & Live Auction
- Dress for Success – The mission of Dress for Success is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and the development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
- Simon Says Give – is a Minnesota non-profit founded by Mandi Simon, with a mission of Kids Celebrating Kids, SSG supports kids with Birthday Celebrations.
Other Posts by the Author
- Time is Money: 3 Ways to Network Meaningfully
- Company Rebrand 101: How to Manage the Process
- Questions to Answer Before Your Website Redesign
Leave a Reply