3 Reasons Why You Should Really Take Your Lunch Break (KARE11)
Creating healthier lunch break habits at work can improve company productivity. Jennifer Britton, Senior Practice Director at Versique, was recently on Kare 11 to provide her insights about a recent study that revealed 38% of people think they will be judged if they take a lunch break while at work.
Reasons to Take a Break
- Studies show that taking a lunch helps workers feel refreshed and ready to get back to work. Jenn mentions that the culture and the way people interact with each other is important.
- Nearly 90% of North American workers say taking a lunch break helps them feel refreshed and ready to get back on their feet.
- 81% of workers who take a lunch break every day have a strong desire to be an active member of their community.
“Not taking a break is unproductive,” says Britton. “Caring about company culture is how to get more productivity out of employees.” Take a look at the full video segment below to learn more about the topic.
Take Back the Lunch Break – Improve Workplace Engagement and Satisfaction
To see the full survey from The Tork Takes Back the Lunch Break click here.
Other Posts by the Author
- 5 Reasons Why Smaller Companies Are Attracting Top Consumer Product Talent
- A REAL Approach To a Successful Strategic Partnership
- 3 Reasons to Use a Specialized CPG Recruiter
Leave a Reply