Advice For Changing Careers Later In Life – KARE 11 Interview
KARE 11 INTERVIEW – You’re never too old to try something new, even when it comes to your career. Joe Reardon, VP, Finance & Accounting, was on KARE 11 to discuss why switching careers mid-way through life is not only possible but also rewarding.
Advice For A Successful Career Change
Having been through the experience himself, here are three key tips he has for professionals 50 and over when preparing for a career change.
Three Key Tips For Changing Careers
- Skill Set – Take the time to discover and analyze your skill set.
- Target List – Create a targeted list of companies that are attractive to you and align with your values.
- Seek Professional Help – It will be connections that help you make the transition.
Versique specializes in pairing organizations with the best and brightest finance and accounting professionals in the industry. Make sure your team has the skills necessary to drive growth and future success; get in touch with us today.
Are you in need of top talent or planning a career change?
Find the Best Talent with Joe Reardon
Other Posts by the Author
- 6 Perks of Hiring Non-Family Executives in a Family-Owned Business Part 1
- Advice and Tips On Landing a New Job
- Should You Be Looking For A New Job? (KARE 11 Interview)
Leave a Reply