Chris Peterson Presents Digital Marketing Strategies Webinar to NAPS
March 16, 2016 – Versique’s VP of Digital Marketing, Chris Peterson, recently presented a digital marketing webinar to members of the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS) titled “How Google Drove $400K in Billings to One Recruiter in 2015.”
In the webinar, Chris shared the following:
- Valuable inbound marketing tactics to implement in 2016
- Insider information on what clients look for when they search online for a talent acquisition partner
- Tips on how to optimize your website and job description to attract the best candidates in the industry
- Marketing tactics you can implement this week to outplay your competition
Versique specializes in executive search, consulting, and digital marketing services. The digital marketing agency brings extensive knowledge of the recruiting industry to its search firms clients, and offers services on generating new client leads, candidate leads, brand visibility, and thought leadership – all while measuring ROI. Learn more about driving leads and building your brand.
NAPS members are able to access the recording of this webinar on the NAPS website in the professional development, archived webinars section.
NAPS is the oldest association within the search and staffing industry, and has been educating recruiters and leaders since 1961. The association offers certification programs, continuing education initiatives, eLearnings, and an annual conference.
Other Posts by the Author
- Versique Search & Consulting Hires Ryan Gilligan as Sr. Director of IT Search
- Versique Search & Consulting Promotes Erik Fortier to Chief Financial Officer
- How Your Company’s Brand Boosts Employee Retention – Podcast | S2:E14
Leave a Reply