KARE 11 Interview – Ghosting Comes To The Workplace
KARE 11 Interview – “Ghosting” is a term commonly used in a relationship to describe someone who suddenly goes silent without any explanation. Now, hiring managers are seeing employees and candidates ghost them. HR and recruitment expert Tiffany Kuehl recently was on KARE 11 to share her insights on the topic.
Consequences of Ghosting
- Other hiring leaders will find out
- Damages your reputation
- It’s Costly – For the company and its employees
- Could be a sign of internal issues
How Can Businesses Prevent From Being Ghosted?
- Determine Your Business Proposition – Who you are and what makes you unique?
- Back Up What You Say You Offer – Be able to back up what you have to offer as an employer.
Find the Best Talent with Versique
Are you struggling to fill an HR role? Learn how Versique can kick-start your HR talent search and present you with the best talent.
Other Posts by the Author
- Tiffany Kuehl Awarded The Teresa A. Knutson Award of Professional Excellence
- Tiffany Kuehl named a Top-Rated Influencer on The Most Inclusive HR Influencer List
- The Growth of Artificial Intelligence in Hiring: Is Your Resume Ready?
Leave a Reply