VP of Marketing, Demand Generation
Our client is known for their entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and looking to add a VP of Marketing to their team.
Our client is looking for an exceptional individual to drive client and revenue growth across markets and channels. The ideal candidate will be a leader and the company’s expert on marketing strategies and tactics that drive revenue while creating unique brand messaging. The role will report directly to the President.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage all demand generation and fulfillment channels; SEO/SEM, Social Media, Marketing Automation, etc.
- Develop and implement acquisition marketing plans that drive notable financial impact to company’s revenue stream, profit and growth
- Rejuvenate and increase brand awareness
- Establish and execute inbound and outbound campaigns for digital and offline channels including PPC, SEO, display, social, webinars, SMS/email nurture streams, website properties
- Develop the company’s strategy for segmentation to improve pipeline
- Build compelling content and conversion pathways to generate leads from existing database
- Consistently conduct A/B testing and content placements while optimizing lead generation form flows
- Lead and oversee Marketing Operations including demand generation technology, data infrastructure, roadmap, tools, reporting and dashboards
Required Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of marketing experience, 5+ years of B2B demand generation and lead generation experience
- Experience leading and managing a marketing team of direct reports
- Marketing Automation a must and expert skills in Salesforce highly preferred
- Analytical mindset, data and metrics driven
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional strategic thinking, influence and leadership skills a must
- Proven track record in Microsoft Office suite with advanced Excel competency (V Look Up, Pivot Table, Macros)