Versique Ranked One of the Largest Executive Search Firms in MN
According to the recent Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal survey of executive search firms in the Twin Cities 24-county metro area, Versique Search and Consulting ranked second in the category of largest executive search firms.
Out of the 23 companies surveyed based on executive search revenue, Versique secured the number two spot with $5.68 million in revenue from executive search revenue.
This is Versique’s second year in a row landing the second place title.
The Survey Highlights Three Areas:
- Executive Search Revenue – Revenue from executive search placements with an annual salary of $90,000 or more, from the most recently completed fiscal year
- Total Revenue – Companywide revenue from 2019
- Top Industries Served – This may be edited by the employer to fit
About the List
- Ranked by executive search revenue
- Businesses headquartered in the metro must provide revenue for all operations
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in consulting, executive and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions.
Need help filling your next executive leadership role? We would love to be your guide.
Other Posts by the Author
- Star Tribune Names Versique Search & Consulting a 2020 Top 150 Workplace
- Versique Search & Consulting Hires Ryan Gilligan as Sr. Director of IT Search
- Versique Search & Consulting Promotes Erik Fortier to Chief Financial Officer
Leave a Reply