Versique and Twin Cities Community Contribute to Second Harvest Heartland Food Drive
January 15th, 2016 – Versique’s Volunteer Committee is hosting a Food & Supply Drive for Second Harvest Heartland, and the community is invited to participate. The food and supply drive will run from now until January 29th. Donations can be dropped off at Versique’s offices (6465 Wayzata Blvd, Suite 970, Minneapolis, MN 55246) between the hours of 8 and 5 every weekday.
Second Harvest Heartland aims to end hunger by partnering with community volunteers. As one of the largest and most efficient food banks in the nation, they serve 59 counties in Minnesota and western Wisconsin.
The most needed items are as follows:
- Meats, fish, and protein
- Canned tuna, ham or chicken, beef stew, chili, peanut butter, canned/dried beans
- Fruits and vegetables
- 100% fruit juice, canned fruits and vegetables, instant potatoes
- Complete meals
- Pasta and sauce, boxed meals, hearty soups
- Cereal, rice
- Special diet foods
- Low-sodium, low-sugar, gluten-free
- Personal care products*
- Shampoo, deodorant, soap, diapers, toilet paper, feminine hygiene, toothpaste
- Cleaning supplies*
- Laundry detergent, paper towels, kitchen and bathroom cleaners
*For safety reasons, please keep personal care products and cleaning supplies separate from food donations.
Donations will be accepted at the Versique offices at 6465 Wayzata Blvd, Suite 970, Minneapolis, MN 55246 between the hours of 8 and 5 every weekday.
Other Posts by the Author
- 3 Areas To Improve Your Candidate Selection Process – Podcast | S2:E8
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal Ranks Versique Search & Consulting One of Largest Executive Search Firms
- How to Manage Executive Transition Through Interim Leadership – Podcast | S2:E7
Leave a Reply