Versique Announces New Office Location
January 31, 2018 – Versique is pleased to announce we have officially moved into our new office space. Although it was only one floor down in our building, the new space has a completely different look and feel. With bright, open space and plenty of room for teams to huddle or brainstorm, our new office is a reflection of our growing company and the culture of collaboration we want to continue to promote.
Tony Sorensen, CEO of Versique, expressed enthusiasm about the new space, stating “I am truly excited about our new office. Only a few days in and you can already feel the energy and excitement in the new space. Throughout this last year our employees worked hard on committees that led the decisions in technology, office furniture, design and so much more. It’s great to see the hard work all come together into a space our employees can enjoy.”
The new office features a contemporary floor plan configured to promote worker productivity in a collaborative environment. The space is flexible, open and has fully-equipped conference rooms, and various employee amenities. Some of those new features for employees include stand-up desks at every workstation, walking treadmills, a wellness room, white board walls and a scenic view of downtown Minneapolis.
As a staffing and recruiting company, we can speak strongly to the true impact a healthy workplace culture has on the employee experience.
A few amenities our employees are raving about:
- Whiteboard walls perfect for brainstorming and writing out each team’s weekly to-dos.
- Stand-up desk stations to promote a healthier work environment.
- Walking treadmills to get your blood flowing whenever you need a little exercise break.
- Wellness room with a massage chair for those times when you just need a little need reprieve.
- New café with plenty of window space that’s perfect for a peaceful lunch or team meetings.
- Upgraded technology in the conference rooms so we can stay on-top of client meetings and always stay connected.
- An open and bright layout with a great view, which makes a world of a difference in day-to-day work life.
Over a year of planning and dedication went into this move—with employee committees helping to make decisions and providing input the entire time. Everything from the kind of chairs in our café to the amenities we offer both employees and clients were carefully selected with thoughtful consideration. A year’s worth of hard work has finally paid off as we settle into our new home. The best part? The upgrades and features of our new space are an even better reflection of Versique’s open and fun work environment.
New office location:
6465 Wayzata Blvd. #800
Minneapolis, MN 55426
Versique Executive Search & Consulting is a single-source talent-acquisition firm specializing in executive recruitment, consulting, and digital marketing services throughout Minnesota and beyond. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
If your company needs help finding the right talent, contact us today! For more career tips and advice check out Versique’s blog.
Other Posts by the Author
- Is This A Good Time To Switch Careers? (WCCO Interview)
- Versique Hires Former CFO to Launch New Finance & Accounting Contract Consulting Division
- What’s the Job Market Like Right Now in Minnesota? (WCCO Interview)