Versique Partners with Good in the ‘Hood’s Adopt-a-Family Program
December 30th, 2015 – Versique recently participated in Good in the ‘Hood’s Adopt-a-Family guided shopping program. With the support of the community, Good in the ‘Hood was able to sponsor 643 families in need, representing 2,471 children.
In addition to the resources donated by Versique and the rest of the community, the organization was also able to provide the following:
- Winter coats and footwear
- Holiday groceries and gift cards
- Musical entertainment
- Children’s activities
- Cell phones
- Family holiday portraits
- Referral resources
“Good in the ‘Hood is a great organization,” says Chris Ohlendorf, owner of Versique. “To be able to contribute even slightly to the comfort and enjoyment for families in need during the holiday season is so rewarding. We’re proud to participate in this program.”
To learn more about Good in the ‘Hood and their mission, visit their website.
Other Posts by the Author
- Versique Search & Consulting Hires Jenna Estlick as Managing Director of Client Partnerships
- High Demand Jobs of 2021 & Beyond – KSTP Interview
- Versique Search & Consulting Promotes Chris Dardis to President of Consulting Services