Versique’s Eighth Annual Community Event – Recap
Versique recently hosted its eighth annual community event in partnership with local non-profits, Dress for Success Twin Cities and Simon Says Give at the Minneapolis Golf Club, and the results are in! Over 200 individuals attended and even more dropped off clothing/accessories and financial donations prior to the event, which was on Thursday, May 9th.
“Partnering with Versique for the seventh year has been wonderful for our organization,” said Stephanie Silvers, Executive Director of Dress for Success Twin Cities. “We rely on the financial support and volunteer involvement from companies and individuals in the community. We look forward to their partnership for years to come!”
“We are honored to be associated with Versique! The team shows up each year to volunteer for our events, provides monetary donations and this year added us to the line-up to the Dress for Success Happy Hour event. We are thrilled to have our strategic partnership grow and are thankful to all that attended and donated to this year’s event! It’s one of my favorite events in the Twin Cities each year”. Dina Simon – President Simon Says Give
The community donated just over 120 boxes of women’s professional clothing/accessories and raised $42,600 for Dress for Success Twin Cities and Simon Says Give.
Guests: Over 200 guests attended
Accessory Donations: 120+ boxes
Financial Donations: $42,600 raised
• For the first time, we had a live auction including multiple vacation trips to Florida and California, pro fishing trips with bass anglers, cabin weekend getaway, Michael Kors handbag, and more!
• There were over 100 silent and raffle items generously donated. A few items were: professional sports tickets, rounds of golf, spa gift baskets, wine toss, gift card pull, and more!
• Both Dress for Success Twin Cities and Simon Says Give shared information about their organizations. We also had live music by Joe Hysell and the Ramblin’ Mercenaries.
• This has been our most successful fundraising event and we are excited to see you again next year!
A huge thank you to our sponsors:
• Platinum Bank
• Smith & Schafer
• Business Edge
• Melissa C. Mark
• Prairie Gold, LLC
Here are a few pictures from the event, or click here to see them all on our Facebook.
ABOUT DRESS FOR SUCCESS
Dress for Success is an international non-profit organization that promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support, and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. Since starting operations in 1997, Dress for Success has expanded to more than 130 cities in 16 countries. Dress for Success Twin Cities was established in January 2010 and since then has helped more than 2,500 women. Visit the Dress for Success Twin Cities website to learn more.
ABOUT SIMON SAYS GIVE
Simon Says Give is a kid founded and kid operated nonprofit. Our Tagline: Kids Celebrating Kids. Our Mission: To develop the next generation of leaders to be unstoppable. Our Goal: To impact 2 million kids by 2022.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versatile: We have twelve specialized teams: Finance & Accounting |Human Resources | Information Technology | Engineering & Operations | Sales | Marketing | Consumer Packaged Goods | Healthcare | Manufacturing | Family Owned | Executive Search | Demand Generation
Unique: Our Talent Activation Process has consistently proven to deliver high performance and high retention for our clients.
Other Posts by the Author
- Versique Hires Erik Fortier as Vice President of Finance
- Three Rules For Evaluating Top Talent, The Right Way – Podcast | S1:E8
- How To Best Select Your Interview Team And Evaluation Process – Podcast | S1:E7
Leave a Reply