Versique’s Fifth Annual Dress for Success Clothing Drive Results
May 5, 2016 – Versique recently hosted its fifth annual Dress for Success clothing drive and happy hour at The Metropolitan Ballroom, and the results are in! Nearly 200 individuals attended, and even more dropped off clothing and financial donations prior to the event, which was held on Wednesday, May 4th.
The community donated over 130 bags and more than $10,000 to Dress for Success Twin Cities and Minnesota Assistance Council for Veterans.
“Partnering with Versique for a fifth year has been wonderful for our organization,” said Stephanie Silvers, Executive Director of Dress for Success Twin Cities. “We rely on the financial support and volunteer involvement from companies and individuals in the community. Versique provides dual support through their annual clothing drive and interview workshops throughout the year. We look forward to their partnership for years to come!”
- Guests: Nearly 200 people attended
- Clothing Donations: 130+ bags of clothing
- Financial Donations: $10,241 raised
- There were over 60 silent auction and raffle items including: Juut Salon and Spa gift card, Crave gift card, a wine-lovers gift basket, Vikings tickets, Twins Legends Club tickets, Chanhassen Dinner Theater tickets, rounds of golf at Medina Country Club, and more.
- A number of companies held supporting clothing drives at their offices including: Kemps, Deluxe, and Jacob’s Marketing
- Dress for Success Twin Cities Executive Director and a DFS client presented on their experience with the organization
Thanks to our sponsors:
- Entertainment: Cisco Skanson
- Media Partner: Mpls.St.Paul Magazine
- Photography: Neil Photography
- Flowers & Décor: Benefitfocus
- Clothing Drive Hosts: Kemps, Deluxe, Jacob’s Marketing
ABOUT DRESS FOR SUCCESS
Dress for Success is an international non-profit organization that promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support, and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. Since starting operations in 1997, Dress for Success has expanded to more than 130 cities in 16 countries. Dress for Success Twin Cities was established in January 2010 and since then has helped more than 2,500 women. Visit the Dress for Success Twin Cities website to learn more.
ABOUT MINNESOTA ASSISTANCE COUNCIL FOR VETERANS
Minnesota Assistance Council for Veterans (MACV) is a non-profit organization that has been assisting veterans for over 25 years. Each year MACV receives more than 25,000 contacts, inquiries, and requests from veterans across the state. In one year alone, MACV comprehensively served 1,810 veterans and their families throughout Minnesota who were homeless or experiencing a crisis that could lead to homelessness – and the need for services continues to rise. Visit Minnesota Assistance Council for Veterans’ website to learn more.
Versique is one of the top consulting, executive search, and digital marketing agencies in the Midwest. The team has a combined 350+ years of experience and has helped thousands of companies find top talent and generate ROI through digital marketing strategies and tactics. Versique’s eight practice areas include: IT (Information Technology), HR ( Human Resources), Digital Marketing, Engineering & Operations, Finance & Accounting, Sales, CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods), and Executive Retained Search (CEO, CFO, COO, President). Contact us to find talent, find your next role, or drive your company’s revenue through digital marketing strategies and tactics.
Other Posts by the Author
- How Your Company’s Brand Boosts Employee Retention – Podcast | S2:E14
- Versique Acquires Midwest Financial Search Inc.
- Steve Yakesh Promoted to President of Direct Hire and Executive Search
Leave a Reply