Why You Should Job Search During the Holidays (WCCO)
November 26, 2018 – Chris Dardis, Vice President of HR, joins WCCO to share insights, advice, and tips for job searching during the holidays.
If you think pausing your job search during the holidays is a good idea, think again. With a candidate-driven market, it’s important job seekers are taking advantage of this downtime and focusing in on their search.
Tips To Land A Job During the Holidays
- Do Your Research – On the company, the position, and the people your interview with.
- Use Keywords – Make sure before you apply, you optimize your profile to match keywords on the job description.
- Always Be Networking – Holiday parties, family or networking events, continuously be ready to market yourself and make connections that could assist you with your job searching venture.
Find the Best Talent with Versique
Are you struggling to fill an HR role? Learn how Versique can kick-start your HR talent search and present you with the best talent.
Other Posts by the Author
- Returning to the Office: Has the Workplace Changed Forever? – WCCO Interview
- Addressing Workplace Changes as You Transition Back Into the Office – KARE 11 Interview
- COVID-19 and Hiring: Now What?
Leave a Reply