Versique’s Sixth Annual Dress For Success – Live on the WCCO Morning Show
May 1, 2017 – Versique’s Sr. Human Resources Recruiter, Tiffany Kuehl and Dress for Success’s Executive Director, Stephanie Silvers, recently interviewed live on the WCCO Morning Show. They discussed Dress for Success Twin Cities, a local non-profit that Versique and Parqa are honored to support. Dress for Success Twin Cities is dedicated to improving the lives of women who live in the Twin Cities through professional clothing, employment retention programs, and ongoing career support.
The Sixth Annual Versique Dress For Success clothing drive is in full swing and will conclude with a celebratory happy hour to be held at The Metropolitan Ballroom on Wednesday, May 10th from 4:00pm- 7:00pm. The evening is open to the public and includes hors d’oeuvres, networking, variety of activities including a silent auction, raffle items, and live music by Kat Perkins. Register for the event here!
Dress for Success accepts donations of professional women’s attire including: blazers, blouses, skirts, slacks, dresses, sweaters, shoes, handbags, accessories, jewelry, coats, new/unused undergarments, and new/unused cosmetics. Donations can be dropped off at the Versique Headquarters or the night of the event.
Financial donations are welcomed by the following ways:
- Event fundraiser page (Donate Here),
- Checks – Can be made out to “Dress for Success Twin Cities.”
- By Text Message- Text “VersiqueDFS” to 414-44
You can learn more about how to get involved with Dress for Success by visiting their website.
Don’t forget to RSVP. Register here!
Other Posts by the Author
- Versique Search & Consulting Hires Jenna Estlick as Managing Director of Client Partnerships
- High Demand Jobs of 2021 & Beyond – KSTP Interview
- Versique Search & Consulting Promotes Chris Dardis to President of Consulting Services